Monday 30 April 2007

Kids

Firstly ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i never sound like that when im kissing I mean ewwwww that was nasty. That guy was such a freaking beeep beeep beeeeeep I mean I wanted to grab him and rip his nuts off!!what a dog!!! The movie was a really thought inspiring though i mean i can kind of see why it was made. Most likely as a shock tactic for parents. Really made you wonder about how we view Kids as innocent when we say' awww they just kids' but really they more cunning than we give them credit for! That guy who went around sleeping with virgins he sooo needs to be tortured I mean the first girl he’s shagging in the movie has just hit puberty it just made you feel sick!!! The ending made me go hmmmmm... I mean it really made you think about the rape laws and the fact that the guy raped the girl but then woke up with no idea what had happened and before that the scenes with the old men and women, it made you think which one of them did what these 'kids' were doing when they were young and will these 'kids' grow up to be like the oldies or like the homeless man also shown!!

No comments: