Tuesday 13 March 2007

MMMM masturbation


Did anyone read the Portnoys complaint extract? It was sooo funny but the poor guy. I’m a bit confused about whether there was something wrong with him or he just liked to masturbate a lot. Is that just a guy thing or are women like that too? I personally don't see the pleasure in arousing yourself. Wouldn't it be more fun with a partner? I think its up to the individual to see it as wrong or right. At the moment I don't have urges or am curious enough to masturbate but I can’t really say for the future that I might not try it. However if it’s taken to extremes I think it can be harmful to a person physically if not done properly and especially if your using toys and mentally. Mentally in a way that the individual might withdraw from interacting with other people and find it harder to build sexual or emotional relationships.
on the other hand in the BBC news in 2003 it was stated that men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation.... go figure... lol the articles on this website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

No comments: